- MultiVolt - Order phase-specific operator for the job and have the ability to select the right voltage on the job site.
- Single Phase: 115/208/230V AC
- Three Phase: 208/230/460V AC
- 575V AC voltage models available separately
- Modular design with optional expansion boards for an advanced timer to close and auxiliary output functionality.
- LCD display with intuitive setup menu. Provides current status and trouble-shooting assistance.
- Internal receiver with the ability to individually add/delete up to 50 Intellicode transmitters directly from the LCD display.
- EZ Limit provides for push-to-set limits that stay synchronized with door through a long-term loss of power.
- TensiBelt primary drive reduction eliminates the need to adjust belt tension.
- Open/close/stop and setup keys included on the control board. Keeps all controls near the LCD display convenient for set up.
- EZ Limit electro-mechanical limits.
- MultiVolt voltage simplification.
- Max run timer automatically adjusts to up and down run time.
- TensiBelt primary reduction.
- Delay on reverse.
- 16-character LCD display.
- UL 325 2010 approved.
- Advanced radio receiver displays and stores activation by transmitter ID number on the LCD screen.
- 3-button control station.
- 2-year/20,000 cycle warranty.
- Programmable mid-stop.
- Emergency hoist for manual operation; available in right or left hand.
UL 325 2010 APPROVED
- Allows for monitored entrapment connections for protection and momentary operation when used with select photo eyes and/or edge-sensing devices.
- Motor: AC continuous-duty motor. Motor replaceable without changing limits. Thermally protected.
- Drive: Primary - TensiBelt auto tensioning poly-V J-belt. Secondary - Chain and sprocket reduction.
- Brake: 24V DC disc brake standard.
- Friction Clutch: Adjustable clutch to help protect against door and operator damage.
- Precision Radial Ball Bearings: Included in critical areas throughout the powertrain.
- Emergency Hoist Manual Operation: Electrically interlocked manual hoist with floor level disconnect.
- Pre-wired to accept: Monitored entrapment device such as photo eyes. Single or 3-button control stations. External interlock switches.
- On-Board Timed Closed: Set via LCD display from 2 seconds to 5 minutes.
Accessories and Options
- Timer to Close Module: Timed close set via the LCD display from 2 seconds up to 5 minutes. Includes pre-close warning contacts, timer hold input, auxiliary open input, normally closed safety input, and monitored edge input.
- Auxiliary Output Module: Provides relay contacts at the open, close, and mid-stop limits. Contacts for 5-minute lamp, and "ADA" contacts set via LCD display to warn during opening, closing or both.
- Intellicode Transmitters: Available in single up to four button, or open/close/stop models.
- Environmental Modifications: TENV and TEFC motors and/or NEMA 4 and NEMA 4X available to be ordered from the factory.
- UL 325 2010 Approved Reversing Devices: The installation of a monitored external entrapment device is required for momentary contact close operation on all commercial door operators. Only the following devices, when purchased through Genie, are UL-approved for use to meet this requirement:
- Safe-T-Beam Photoeye Kit with adjustable bracket P/N 38176R.S
- Impact-protected Commercial Photoeye Kit P/N OPAKPE2.S
- MillerEdge ME/MT/CPT (DC or T3) 2-wire edge sensor. (Must be used with TCM (OPABTCGX.S) or Interface Module (OPAKMEIX.S).)
- NEMA 4 Photoeyes P/N OPAKPEN4GX.S
1 - Default device when operator is ordered.